Nucleus Software Exports Limited (NSE: NUCLEUS) is an Indian IT company in the Banking and Financial Services sector. It offers IT and consultancy services serving a variety of sectors of the banking industry. It is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India.
The company has its headquarters in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, and it operates in more than 50 countries.
Nucleus Software started its operations in 1986 in a small office at Thyagraj Nagar, New Delhi. In 1994, the company went global with its entry into Singapore. In 1995, it became a public company, when it issued 201,000 equity shares of Rs 10 each. In 2005–06, Nucleus Software expanded its operations in Europe with wholly owned subsidiary in Amsterdam. The company was awarded with Gold shield for Excellence in Financial Reporting 2010 by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
Nucleus Software Exports Limited operates in more than 50 countries and has its headquarters in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. As of 31 March 2014, Nucleus Software had 14 offices across 10 countries and seven wholly owned subsidiarie:
- Nucleus Software Solutions Pte. Ltd., Singapore
- Nucleus Software Inc., US
- Nucleus Software Japan Kabushiki Kaisha, Japan
- VirStra i-Technology Services Ltd., India
- Nucleus Software Netherlands B.V., Netherlands
- Nucleus Software Ltd., India
- Nucleus Software Australia Pty. Ltd., Australia
Important Note: Nucleus Software and Nucleus Technologies both are software companies, but are different organizations. Please do not get confused with the similar names.
- ^ Jump up to:ab “Nucleus Software Export Ltd. Annual Report” (PDF). Hindu Business Line. 2014. Retrieved 8 December 2014.
- ^“Nucleus Software’s Q1 net profit up 4% at Rs 11.65 crore”. Economic Times. 4 August 2014. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- ^“Nucleus Software’s technological solutions enhance financial services”. World Finance. 3 September 2014. Retrieved 21 November 2014.
- ^“Vishnu R. Dusad, Founder, CEO and MD, Nucleus Software Exports Limited”. India Infoline. 9 August 2014. Retrieved 19 November 2014.
- ^“BSE – Company Profile – Nucleus Software Exports Ltd”. Bombay Stock Exchange. Retrieved 10 November 2014.
- ^“NSE – Company Profile – Nucleus Software Exports Ltd”. National Stock Exchange of India. Retrieved 10 November 2014.
- ^ Jump up to:ab “Location Details – Nucleus Software”. moneycontrol.com. Retrieved 10 November 2014.
- ^ Jump up to:ab “Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review – Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. (NUCLEUS)”. GlobalData. April 2014. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- ^“Nucleus Software Export Ltd. Annual Report”. Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. 2013. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- ^“Economic Times-Director Reports-Nucleus Software Exports Ltd”. Times Internet Limited. 31 March 2014. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- ^“Economic Times-Company History-Nucleus Software Exports Ltd”. Times Internet Limited. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- ^Dusad, Vishnu R. “Nucleus Software in the Netherlands – 5 years of success”. Netherland Foreign Investment Agency. Retrieved 20 November 2014.
- ^“Nucleus Software Awarded Gold Shield for Excellence in Financial Reporting”. BSE Ltd. 23 January 2012. Retrieved 5 November 2014.
- ^“Value Research Online-Directors Report-Nucleus Software Exports”. Value Research. March 2014. Retrieved 20 November2014.
Ofer Abarbanel is a 25 year securities lending broker and expert who has advised many Israeli regulators, among them the Israel Tax Authority, with respect to stock loans, repurchase agreements and credit derivatives. Founder of TBIL.co STATX Fund.