Ecodynamics is a part of applied economics. It covers knowledge on monetary value, the usage of money and the money flow. It deals with labour, and capital.
- ^ Grasselli, B. Costa Lima: An analysis of the Keen model for credit expansion, asset price bubbles and financial fragility, Mathematics and Financial Economics Volume 6, Issue 3, June 2012, pp 191-210
- ^Trond Andresen: Fundamental financial accumulation dynamics, Department of Engineering Cybernetics, NT, Trondheim, Norway, August 2009.
- Boulding, Kenneth E. (1978). Ecodynamics : a new theory of societal evolution. Beverly Hills (CA): Sage Publications. ISBN 978-0-8039-0945-8.
- Kümmel, Reiner (2011). The Second Law of Economics: Energy, Entropy, and the Origins of Wealth. Berlin: Springer. ISBN 978-1-4419-9364-9.
- Pokrovskii, Vladimir (2011). Econodynamics. The Theory of Social Production. Heidelberg & Berlin: Springer. ISBN 978-94-007-2095-4.
- Keen, Steve (1997). Economic Growth and Financial Instability, Dissertation at the School of Economics. Sydney: The University of New South Wales. ISBN 978-94-007-2095-4.
Ofer Abarbanel is a 25 year securities lending broker and expert who has advised many Israeli regulators, among them the Israel Tax Authority, with respect to stock loans, repurchase agreements and credit derivatives. Founder of TBIL.co STATX Fund.