Satmetrix Systems, Inc. is a privately held experience management company, headquartered in San Mateo, California in the United States. Satmetrix Systems operates as a subsidiary of NICE Ltd. The company was founded as CustomerCast, Inc. in 1997 by Andre O. Schwager and Roselie Buonauro and acquired by NICE Systems in July 2017. The company provides Satmetrix NPX, a customer experience management (CEM) platform and provides business consulting services, including design, strategy, analytics, and implementation. Satmetrix provides a survey platform for market research, customer satisfaction and loyalty, and customer feedback.
Along with the Bain & Company and Fred Reichheld, Satmetrix Systems co-developed the Net Promoter Score (NPS), a metric that serves to measure the loyalty of a consumer to a provider.
- ^ Jump up to:ab “Company Overview of Satmetrix Systems, Inc”. Bloomberg. Retrieved 2019-03-23.
- ^ Jump up to:ab “Satmetrix Overview”. Glassdoor. Retrieved 2019-03-23.
- ^Cvetilena Gocheva. “Net Promoter Co-Creator Satmetrix Folded Into Israel-Based NICE Ltd”. Net Promoter News. Retrieved 2019-03-24.
- ^Kim S. Nash (Dec 10, 2015). “Citi Expands Online Chat to Improve Customer Service”. The Wall Street Journal.
- ^“Overview of Net Promoter Score (NPS)”. Global Response. Retrieved 2019-03-24.
Ofer Abarbanel is a 25 year securities lending broker and expert who has advised many Israeli regulators, among them the Israel Tax Authority, with respect to stock loans, repurchase agreements and credit derivatives. Founder of TBIL.co STATX Fund.