AccuSystems LLC is an American company headquartered in Pueblo, Colorado that develops, licenses, supports, and sells document imaging software and electronic document management, primarily to the banking and finance industries. Over 200 banks currently use AccuSystems’ software.
In 2002, AccuSystems made its first sale to People’s Bank.
AccuSystems’ software, known as AccuAccount, is mainly used to electronically scan, store, and manage loan files and any other associated paperwork. In September 2010, AccuSystems announced the acquisition of Xtria RMS. Financial institutions use the Xtria RMS software, now known as Tickler, to track exceptions electronically.
In 2012, AccuSystems won the BankNews Innovative Solutions Award for Management Software Solutions.
In 2013, BankTech published a survey taken by AccuSystems that surveyed 80 community banks. The survey found that only 12% of banks are using paperless systems for issuing loans. The study is often used when discussing paperless systems in the US’s banking industry.
- ^ Jump up to:ab c “AccuSystems, LLC Announces Acquisition of Xtria RMS from Furmanite Corporation”. PRLog. 2010-09-23. Retrieved 4 December 2013.
- ^ Jump up to:ab “Xcel bills to go down”. The Pueblo Chieftain. 20 March 2015. Archived from the original on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 29 March 2015.
- ^ Jump up to:ab Crosman, Penny (2014-11-26). “U.S. Bancorp Expands Paperless Push as Others Hesitate”. American Banker. Retrieved 29 March 2015.
- ^“Loan Management Software for Banks”. SoftScout. Archived from the original on 14 December 2013. Retrieved 4 December 2013.
- ^Ryan, Phillip (2013-03-21). “5 Steps to Overcoming “Change Prevention””. Bank Innovation. Retrieved 4 December 2013.
- ^Scheibach, Michael (May 2012). “New Era of Document Management”. BankNews. Archived from the original on 14 December 2013. Retrieved 4 December 2013.
- ^ Jump up to:ab c Darrow, Dennis (2010-11-14). “Documented Success: Growing software firm helps banks track files”. The Pueblo Chieftain. Archived from the original on January 10, 2011. Retrieved 4 December 2013.
- ^Kuehner-Hebert, Katie (February 2011). “To Scan or Not to Scan”. Independent Banker. p. 59. Archived from the original on 19 September 2011. Retrieved 4 December 2013.
- ^“2012 Innovative Solutions Award Winners”. BankNews. November 2012. Archived from the original on 14 December 2013. Retrieved 4 December 2013.
- ^“The Benefits of Loan Document Imaging and Digital Loan Portfolio Management”. BankTech. Bank Systems & Technology. Archived from the original on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 29 March 2015.
Ofer Abarbanel is a 25 year securities lending broker and expert who has advised many Israeli regulators, among them the Israel Tax Authority, with respect to stock loans, repurchase agreements and credit derivatives. Founder of TBIL.co STATX Fund.